This year's travel course will include:
- How to work the metro and ask for information
- Purchasing tickets.
- At the shops - bakeries, supermarkets, and butchers, post office
- Ordering at a restaurant - speaking to the waiter.
- Asking for directions.
- Understand numbers, time, days/months, and seasons.
- Pricing and colours
- Interacting with French natives - Becoming accustomed to listening to a native speaker's accent, pronunciation, and presentation.
Wednesdays (5pm GMT - London/11am CST - Chicago/9am PST - Los Angeles)
Saturdays (8am GMT - London/9am CET - Paris/7pm EST - Sydney)
Duration: 8 weeks (1.5 hour lessons)
Mode: Online - LFM online classroom and Edmodo
Teacher: Sigourney L. Baker
Open to: All current students and general public
Fees: $360 per person
Class Size: Max. 4 students
If you have any further questions regarding the course or it's content, please don't hesitate to contact us.
* Please note, dates and times may be subject to change as we confirm class numbers and resources.